Tesla chose to increase the price of its wall charger by 20 percent.
Updated, 1:15 p.m.:
We investigated and found that the Norwegian price has not changed.
Cars are cheaper, and the Charger is more expensive
The price is $25 more expensive in the US, just over 20 percent off.
The price in Norway is NOK 5,000, but we’re not sure if that’s the old or new price because the “Way Back Machine” doesn’t work on the website.
“The Wall Connector is our most practical charging solution for Tesla cars and other non-Tesla electric vehicles. The lightweight construction enables practical installation indoors or outdoors while adapting a number of electrical systems – designed for homes, apartments, accommodations, restaurants and workplaces,” the company says. About the product that provides up to 71 km of range per hour.
The Model Y and Model 3 are discounted
Five days ago, Tesla lowered the prices of its cars by Up to NOK 120,000but note that Norway has raised the tax level on the most expensive models:
- Model Y cost NOK 519,990 – New Price: NOK 399,990
- Model Y Dual Motor Long Range cost NOK 559,990 – New Price: NOK 469,990
- Model Y Dual Motor Performance cost NOK 599,990 – new price: NOK 544,990
- Model 3 costs NOK 409,990 – New price: NOK 369,990
- Model 3 Dual Motor Long Range costs NOK 494,990 — new price: NOK 459,990
- Model 3 Dual Motor Performance cost NOK 534,990 – new price: NOK 524,990
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”