Anne B. Ragde (64) is one of the 20 celebrities involved in the new Forræder project on TV 2. The author’s acceptance to join was not a natural thing. This is the first time that she is participating in the reality show. Now you say why.
– I thought it sounded original, terrifying, and clever, so I said yes, Ragde explained to TV 2.
Although the concept sounded exciting, the reason why she didn’t participate in other reality shows is completely different.
Betrayer acts as a psychological game, and celebrity contestants have the role of players.
Mads Hansen, 38, is a “game master” and presenter.
– It was really fun that she agreed to participate. Our goal was to bring in high-level participants who didn’t really have much experience, Hansen tells TV 2.
He describes Rajdi as a “perfect player”, and believes there is a connection between the author and the game.
– Traitor is a game consisting of puzzles and puzzles. Anne B Ragdy is a famous and well-liked crime writer, so she’s an exemplary player.
She herself found the concept alluring, but the recent reality sharer saw two things in particular as crucial to her desire to be involved.
place and time
The traitor was recorded in Anders Jahre’s imposing villa in Sandefjord. Rajdi describes the villa as “perfect,” and the reason she doesn’t participate in other reality shows is exactly about it.
She was unique and special, she said.
– I live in Trondheim, and most of the reality shots take place in Oslo. Then it becomes difficult.
Another important factor is time.
– The traitor was logged within a limited time, so I’m away from home for a little over two weeks. All other offers I have received are taking much longer and therefore out of the question.
When the place and time were right, she said yes, and now she knows all that goes into producing reality. Reveal more details about this.
– I was really looking forward to it, but we knew nothing in advance, she says.
Ragdi describes that the atmosphere was tense when the participants met in the villa.
– I think we were a little unsure, everyone and women.
Hansen explains that participants received little information before recording, which was intentional on the production side.
– They weren’t supposed to know that much. They had no idea what was going to happen in it or what was going to happen. The only thing they got was a playbook the day before the game started.
The uncertainty should contribute to players becoming unsure and curious about the game, which Hansen asserts has worked. He describes that the mood followed them all the way.
With so little information and a completely new concept, Ragde says expectations were also high.
– I had a lot of ideas and I was really looking forward to them. We were all a little unsure at first, but the seriousness quickly passed us, along with the laughter, funny enough, she explains.
New reality racer
Hansen thinks the author was surprised.
– She was very likable on the set, and also developed an unexpected and close friendship with one of the other guys.
She herself indicates exactly this.
– I have met many different people. It’s always fun talking to people you can’t talk to otherwise, and since we’ve been together for so long every day, we’ve formed a strong bond.
We won’t know who the player in question is until the program starts, but there is one thing the game master can reveal.
– If you had asked me which of the guys would become best friends, I wouldn’t have guessed the two. It was surprising, Hansen says.
Hansen continues to say that the concept presented various challenges. This was confirmed by the last participant of the reality show.
A new concept of reality: there had to be more psychologists
Everyone was true to themselves, I say. through thick and thin, but I don’t want to single anyone out. Everyone did their best to join the turns.
Describe the different elements in the game that contributed to creating difficult situations.
– The most challenging time was the time, there was a ban on phones, so we had to leave it behind. First of all, we were all together 14 hours a day, which is a lot of hours where you have to talk to each other!
Even in difficult situations, Hansen believes the author made a good profile.
– If you are interested in learning about Anne B. Ragde, I highly recommend watching the show. She’s a real star who does really well, he says and continues:
I recommend everyone to watch anyway.
It will be included in TV 2’s new reality project
Ragdi sees participation as a positive thing.
– I like games, and I used to play a lot of music. The scheme itself was executed very precisely and clearly, which means that we can proceed with a crooked neck.
– What do we expect from the programme?
Most of it, I would say. It is for the whole family. You, who’s watching, know more than us who play, which is always fun. It’s also scary, and maybe helpful?
Whether Ragde will participate in more programs is uncertain.
– It added flavor, but I joined in because it took so little time. If there is a recording of something in Trondheim, I may be able to stretch the rubber band a little longer!
Traitor contestants are challenged
Who does Raghed relate to, and what she looks like as a player, we’ll get the answer in the fall.
The Traitor will be on TV 2 and TV 2 Play on Friday, September 9th.
The latest reality post says she’s looking forward to the premiere.
– I’m really looking forward to starting that. All expectations I’ve been meeting are huge, concludes Ragde for TV 2.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”