- Watch Elite Series and OBOS League Discover +
– I’m so excited. Kreuzerigler told the Polish club that I am looking forward to meeting my new teammates and starting training.
Muldy may have found his new striker: – He’ll be a good fit
2 hours ago
- Read also: Leaving Strømsgodset – Ready for OBOS Club
– I am very happy to meet him here, because it will make things easier. “We are very good colleagues and it is nice to see him here,” says the Austrian.
Both former Sandefjord players had expired contracts with Vestfold Club. Thus, they went to their new club for free.
Now Kreuzriegler is looking forward to looking for promotion during the spring.
– I was looking for a club that aims to grow and it would be interesting to take on the task of advancing to the First Division. That’s the point, and that’s why I’m here. My job will be to help the club achieve that, as Kreuzerigler promised.
Watch the crazy drama when Jerv moved to the elite series
Rekdal’s first signature: – I came as a midfielder
3 hours ago
Was wanted by many clubs – and now Haug has expanded with VIF
3 hours ago
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”