– I wanted to get rid of the half-truths I was dealing with.
The famous singer from Henningsvær has topped the charts for several years with songs about the weak, the beautiful and the difficult things in life.
This spring he decided to be completely honest with himself. On social media, he said that he found a girlfriend. Friend.
The process of pronouncing it out loud for himself and fans was challenging.
– There were shivers in my body, but I received a text that I can stand.
– I My heart rate was sickly high, and it was wet under my arms while I was sitting with my boyfriend. Then I publish the print, Lindmo said, as he was a guest tonight.
Gustad says he felt a tremendous sense of relief that he had nothing to hide.
– It was rAbout whether I did a good deed for myself and at best helped others who needed to hear it, he confirms.
This summer he was looking forward to celebrating Oslo Pride, but what had to be done The biggest celebration in the capital is love and diversity even in tears.
Gustad was on his way from Trondheim to Oslo that night. Use the travel route to Send messages to friends and acquaintances to make sure they are safe.
– It felt stronger on my body than I thought. It wasn’t there, I mean. I was very touched by the accident, the artist admits.
It’s hard to be gay
Bard Nylund is a former leader of what is now called the FRI Association. He was among those who were attacked up close.
Nylund was standing outside a pub in London smoking when the shot came. He witnessed the shooting and the perpetrator was eventually defeated.
He thinks it became difficult to be gay in Norway after the attack.
– For some, Nylund says, fear has taken hold.
He points out that LGBT rights are deeply rooted in the ethos of the Norwegian people, but:
– I think the attack may have had an impact on the evolution of gay life. He says people are making assessments now to a greater extent than before about whether they can hire their street lover.
Saturday will be pride marked With rainbow trains in relation to the attack.
– surrounded by love
Both Nylund and Gustad are going there.
I want to relive the day, and be surrounded by love for a whole day, says Gustad.
Nylund hopes that as many as possible will come.
Society must take care of its minorities. He stresses that it should be everyone’s responsibility.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”