Earlier this month, Norwegian Emma Krokdal, 27, and Hollywood star Dolph Lundgren, 65, managed to share news that they got married.
After the wedding, the couple made a statement to people, but they kept their cards close to their chests. Krokdal can now reveal more details from the wedding to Dagbladet.
– There were 16 of us, including us, and that was perfect. We lay by the pool and enjoyed ourselves all day before getting ready. Then some guests who didn’t live in the villa came and we had a cozy little party before dinner, she says, adding that it was a long evening of “dancing and live conga music.”
According to Crookdal, there was no stress or pressure associated with the big day.
– It was totally relaxing and we could have fun all day and evening.
The Norwegian, who lives in the United States with the Swedish actor, never dreamed of a grand wedding.
– After my parents got married on Malibu Beach, I thought it was very nice and I wanted to do something similar.
How much did the wedding cost?
– It wasn’t exactly cheap, but we had an absolutely amazing week with family and a few friends we hang out with a lot in everyday life from the US. She replied that it turned out exactly as we wanted.
When asked why they kept a low profile about the wedding, Crocdale explained that they kept it private in order to enjoy themselves without any wedding-related stress.
– It was very relaxing, and we had an incredibly nice day.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”