Earlier this year, artist Hanne Sørvaag (42) Confirms to Dagbladet that she has moved From Oslo to southern Norway.
She had gone to buy a 300 square meter house with her boyfriend Thomas in Vivek. At the same time, the artist managed to reveal that he was able to buy the house for 7.1 million NOK.
– It feels so great, it’s a very beautiful home. I previously lived in an apartment, so the apartment I own in Oslo is now going to be sold, she said then.
And now the Oslo apartment is up for sale.
she was Online newspaper who first mentioned it.
Sørvaag penthouse in Oslo has an area of 136 square meters on two floors. It’s out at a suggested price of 11,250,000 NOK.
– It feels really good, but it’s the end of a chapter. I had a lot of good experiences there, and it’s where I lived for many important years of my life, says Sørvaag to Dagbladet of the apartment she’s now selling.
She continues, saying that she is well settled in Vivek, where she is now living for a short time.
– I feel very comfortable here, it is a beautiful place with very kind people who welcomed me, she says and continues:
– It’s really nice to live with your friend too, it was a new experience. Now I have everything I ever dreamed of.
The artist did not feel a sense of loss after moving from Oslo for Suerland. She now rather feels the number of people in town each time she returns to the capital.
– I’ve always loved living in cities, like New York, Stockholm and Oslo, where there is a lot of life and excitement. But the more I come here, the louder I get, laughing.
– It is good that there is a change at that time, so I come to work and often go in that direction for concerts, but as a place to live, it is fitting that I am here now, she says of her new home.
In December 2020, Sørvaag confirmed to Dagbladet that she had found a boyfriend, and in June of this year, they moved together into their newly purchased home in Fevik.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”