In May, it launched Dji Mini 3 Pro. Now the Dji Mini 3 is here as a more affordable alternative
The Pro version costs more than NOK 8,000, but the new model is more affordable – you can choose from several packages:
- DJI Mini 3 (drone only) does not include a remote control or charger and is ideal for existing DJI drone owners: NOK 5499.
- DJI Mini 3 includes DJI RC-N1 remote control: NOK 6,599.
- DJI Mini 3 (DJI RC) Includes DJI RC Remote: 8499 NOK.
- The DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo includes a DJI RC-N1 remote control, shoulder bag, 2-way charging hub, and 2 Smarter Flight Batteries: NOK 8699.
- DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo (DJI RC) includes DJI RC Remote, shoulder bag, 2-way charging hub, and 2 additional Smart Flight Batteries: NOK 10,599.
Compared to the Pro model, 4K video recording is at a maximum of 30fps and there are no front and rear sensors to detect obstacles.
DJI Mini 3 records in 4K/30fps and HDR with vibrant colors day and night. The 1/1.3-inch CMOS sensor and f/1.7 aperture lens deliver higher image resolution, greater depth of field, and less image noise, even in low-light, high-contrast situations. This results in sharper images. 4-in-1 pixel technology can create 48MP to 12MP images, and individual 2.4µm pixels improve performance even in low light.
Specifications – 1 / 1.7 camera sensor
The drone weighs less than 249 grams and can record 4K HDR videos. There is also a 12MP camera.
“Weighing in at less than 249g, it’s easy to carry anywhere, and the light weight also means it’s exempt from most drone rules.”
Promises of more than 30 minutes of flight time:
DJI Mini 3 is equipped with an intelligent flight battery, which provides a maximum flight time of 38 minutes. With the “DJI O2 Digital Video Transmission” one can use 720p/30fps live streaming from up to 10 kilometers away, while the built-in technology ensures a reliable and stable connection throughout the flight.
- 180°, Wide Panorama and Sphere Sphere Panorama Viewer 2.0 in the DJI Fly app provides a 720° view for folding and zooming Sphere panoramas.
- Fast transfer with a maximum download speed of 25MB/s.
- Supports wide angle tilt for more creative possibilities.
- 2x digital zoom in 4K / 30fps, 4x in 1080p, 2x in 12MP image.
- The DJI RC is a light and easy-to-use remote control with a built-in display. Thanks to the integrated DJI Fly app, it is ready to use without the need to establish a connection with a smartphone, allowing you to focus on the flight and take good pictures.
- The intelligent flight battery ensures a smooth and worry-free flight for up to 38 minutes.
- The two-way charging hub charges the remote control and three batteries in series and also serves as a mobile power source.
- The range of ND filters adapts the Mini 3 to bright light with ND16/64/256 filters so it’s always ready to take the perfect shot.
- The 360° propeller guard completely covers the propellers and is easy to assemble and disassemble, ensuring flight safety in a simple and effective way.
- The propeller holder holds the front and rear propellers together when the aircraft is folded for more convenient storage.
DJI Mini 3 makes it easy to create new shots with QuickShots, and a selection of pre-programmed settings. For example, “Dronie”, in which the drone automatically changes altitude while the camera focuses on a selected subject, “Helix”, in which the drone flies in a spiral around the focus point, and “Boomerang”, in which the drone moves in a pattern It is oval around the subject and rises upward, as it moves away from the subject.
“Explorer. Unapologetic entrepreneur. Alcohol fanatic. Certified writer. Wannabe tv evangelist. Twitter fanatic. Student. Web scholar. Travel buff.”