Person not identified. Police are investigating the double murder.
On Tuesday morning, police received a tip-off that a person was found dead in a lake in Christiansand.
– The deceased has not been identified and has been brought ashore for further investigations. The police have registered a case and are investigating.
Aivind Farmo, operations manager in Akhtar police district, tells Viji that it was a private person who lodged a complaint with the police.
– Someone from the sea called us. As of now, it appears that no one is with the deceased, he said.
– What are you researching now?
– We are investigating the scene, interviewing witnesses and continuing identification work.
Alwan Ahmed Alawneh, 46, who is wanted and accused of the double murder of a mother and a daughter (8) in Christiansand, is yet to be apprehended by the police.
– It’s normal for the police to investigate whether it’s related, says operations manager Formo A friend of the motherland.
– Police Inspector Cecile Pedersen, who leads the homicide investigation, tells VG that the man must be brought in and identified.