In this podcast, you will hear Henrik Holm, the Fredrikstad boy, talking about the wardrobe culture, among other things, which has declined over the years.
How to listen to podcasts
A podcast is a program that is broadcast, but you can listen to it exactly when you want, where you want, and on the device you want to use.
If you have an iPhone, you have a podcast app installed on your phone called Podkaster. Look for a purple icon that contains what represents a person or a microphone with two rings around it.
If you have an Android phone, you can use Google Podcasts.
However, the most widely used app for podcasts is Spotify, where you can, among other things, search for Hockeymagasinet and choose to follow it. You will then be notified every time a new episode is published.
-It’s become a little softer, no doubt. People can’t stand to be poked on the nose so much and messed with anymore. It’s a bit unfortunate, says Holm, adding:
– At the same time, there is a golden limit that must not be exceeded. However, we must not forget the old locker room culture and that people have some tasks when they are young. It’s just a great way to get people involved in senior hockey. She also has to be able to handle some criticism, he says.
In addition, he talks a lot about:
- Stjernen’s teenage years
- When he moved to Lillehammer when he was 15 years old
- Time in Stavanger Oilers
- Tore Christiansen – the man who means everything in Stavanger
- Thief stories about Peter Thoresen
- Wardrobe culture
- Winning culture in Stavanger
- Advice for young goalkeepers
- Love Fredrikstad
“Web specialist. Lifelong zombie maven. Coffee ninja. Hipster-friendly analyst.”