Christian Stenberg, a police lawyer in the Oslo Police District, told Television 2.
Police launched an investigation in November on the orders of the Oslo State Attorney’s Office.
The investigation will clarify whether fraud or other offenses have been committed in connection with the commuter apartment project in Sorting.
Trial ten years ago
The first two months of the investigation were spent reviewing Sorting’s formal rules regarding commuter housing.
– In addition, it is important to find out how the rules are implemented. “We have interviewed many employees in the administration in this regard,” said police lawyer Stenberg.
– It is two months since the police investigation began. How complicated is it to deal with these terms?
– The time we have to inquire is about ten years ago. Stenberg says it is then necessary to find documentation of the changes, the reasons for the changes, and the work done.
The reason why the police look back ten years is that it is exactly ten years for any crime.
6 policemen in this case
According to Stenberg, a total of six police officers are working on different levels in this case.
– But the police job is like that, if you take the time to send the order, it does not seem to be so efficient. Everyone says not working the lawsuit full time.
– It was a lot for Sorting to search for, police to sort out and digest. That alone took time.
Stenberg police do not want to say anything about working hours.
– We have been asked to prioritize the case. There are important social functions, so what I can say is that it is important to get some clarity as soon as possible, he says.
Shortly after the inquest was held, former Storting chairman Eva Christine Hansen resigned.
When she managed a house on Sky with her husband from 2014 to 2017, she was already under pressure to get a commuter house.
Hansen said he followed the rules up to the letter and sought legal help to clean up.
It has also been alleged that several MPs have acquired commuter houses without ownership.
When police launched an investigation, they pointed out that at least six named members of Sporting may have mismanaged the rules.
Looking back, Storting has also tightened the rules Introduced documentation requirements for passenger homes.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”