This week, coaching and influencer Jørgine Masse Vasstrand (33) and dance partner Santino Mirenna (28) are brought in. Former winner of Skal vi danse Atle Pettersen (33) on the dance floor.
It was happy news, when Mirena learned that Petersen would be dancing with the couple. He himself had only seen the artist performing at the music show Jersey Boys, where Petersen made a huge impression.
– He was very good, and when he came to training he was very good. Mirena says dancing will be so much fun with Attlee and Jurgen on Saturday.
Neither Merina nor Massa Fasstrand has met the artist before. So the tension was present when they met at the dance center.
– You never know how the chemistry will turn out, but it was very simple from the start. Atle follows a lot of good input, and everything worked really well. The influencer says we are very satisfied.
During the All-Star season, Mirena became almost like an extra brother to the 33-year-old. It was fun having another member join the dance group.
– We haven’t had time to be fully siblings yet, Masa Fasstrand laughs before Petersen knocks in:
– not far.
fierce competitive instinct
The sky is rising this year in the all-star season He put no hindrance in the competitive instinct of the training profile. The Beat for Beat presenter thinks it’s cool to dance with two winning skulls.
– I think we have a somewhat similar competitive instinct. It suits me well to enter a group with two fragrant skulls, interested in making an effort to make it the best it can be. Points out that I couldn’t be worse.
Although Saturday’s broadcast does not define the artist’s future in Skal vi danse, he is very clear about his goal:
– I have to give my best. I have nothing to do with this, but I feel a responsibility so that Jurgen takes it easy. very easy. I definitely do everything I can.
– Amazing surprises
Skal vi danse of the year: It’s been an all-star season Characterized by injurieswhether between professional dancers And the celebrity. then Marina dislocated her shoulderled to both dance alternative And the Changes in choreography.
When they now get another dance partner with them, more possibilities open up.
– It’s weird because some people say there’s always a lot of lift, and when you don’t lift there’s no lift. It’s a difficult balance. The shoulder has improved, and now we have the atle with us, and it’s very strong. “I think there will be a good balance between good dancing and some performances,” Mirena hints.
When the trio had to try lifts for the first time, Petersen was horrified.
– I was terrified, Jurgen was terrified. After all, Santino wasn’t part of a promise once – he was the most fearless of all. But we just trained and practiced and now it’s very safe. Most likely there will be two amazing surprises, he says, drawing his smile.
On the other hand, Massa Fasstrand was not afraid to try it.
– The first time we tried it, we didn’t really know how it would go, but we thought: “We’ll see what happens.” It went well after that. There were people around us who could accept, and I trust both Atle and Santino, so it will go just fine, she assures.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”