Sydney Sweeney, 25, has achieved great success with a number of roles, but many may know her best from the HBO series “Euphoria.”
In the series, she plays Cassie, a popular girl who tries to cope with the intrigues of high school and boy troubles.
Sweeney was undefeated several times in the series, which neither his father nor his grandfather was ready for.
Turn off the TV
On the upcoming episode of “Sunday Today with Willie Geist,” Sweeney reveals her family’s reaction to the scantily-clad scenes.
– My father and grandfather turned off the TV and left the room, says the 25-year-old on the program, according to Page six.
Moreover, the star says that they were surprised when they saw her breasts on screen.
– I am no longer a father at all.
– When I talk to my dad, it’s usually not about work. We have father-daughter conversations.
On the other hand, the actress’s grandmother saw no problem with her grandson’s topless scenes. On the contrary, she was positive, and is a big fan of her grandson, the 25-year-old claims.
When the “Euphoria” star visited The Ellen DeGeneres Show last year, she could tell that her grandparents were supportive of her and her nude scenes.
– They said I had the best boobs in Hollywood, she revealed, while Grandma gave her thumbs up in the studio.
– the most offended
In January of this year, Sweeney opened up about her opposite nude scenes The IndependentAs it turned out, it was difficult for her after that.
At the time, the 24-year-old told, among other things, that footage from the series had gone viral on social media, and that her brother had been tagged in several publications.
– This is the most painful thing a person can do. What I do is completely separate from life with my family. My personality is completely separate from me. In the interview, she said it was disrespectful and disturbing.
However, in the same interview, she was able to reassure her fans that she feels taken care of while backstage. In addition to having an intimacy coordinator on set, series creator Sam Levinson shows great understanding, according to the star herself.
– There are moments when my character Cassie is supposed to be topless, and I say to Sam, “I don’t think it’s necessary here.”
– When I don’t want to, he doesn’t try to convince me.
“Coffee trailblazer. Certified pop culture lover. Infuriatingly humble gamer.”