- FC Copenhagen – Manchester City 0-0
The Danish capital’s team struggled with feet and nails every minute against Manchester City, and it was rewarded for their efforts when the score was 0-0 and one point was a reality after the match ended.
City had to play for an hour with a man-less, when Sergio Gomes was sent off midway through the first half, but that didn’t stop the Danes from taking off.
– FCK writes an interesting point in the mega drama Extra Magazine In his combat state.
– FC Copenhagen defeated Manchester United, and played a draw with Barcelona, but a draw with the current best team in the world, Manchester City, should be the biggest single result in the club’s 30-year history, they wrote.
in player exchange They start with:
– Fabulous. Just awesome. Perhaps there was no one but the FCK themselves who thought they could bring something to the park.
Nor the Danish tabloid BT Impedes.
– Is this really possible? They ask after the match ends.
City manager Pep Guardiola also expressed his enthusiasm for the team his men faced on Tuesday night.
– I told my players before the game that FCK has a well-organized defensive structure. Guardiola said in the post-match press conference that of course they had an injury problem in midfield and in defence, but it was a point well deserved for them.
– The Danish team stole points from one of the best soccer teams in the world, say the Danes TV 2.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”