On Tuesday night, one of the biggest events in the fashion world took place, the Met gala.
This year, the dress code was “gilded cult”, and The stars appeared in all their unique outfits. But one group in particular is getting a lot of attention on social media.
Kylie Jenner appeared in a wedding dress and baseball cap.
Twitter is boiling
Jenner’s unique outfit makes Twitter users interact, and many drawing lines in particular to take a picture of the star with a fashion magazine Harper’s Bazaar announced their March release.
– Kylie filmed the entire Harper’s Bazaar which could have been the perfect inspiration and really popped in this one, wrote one on Twitter.
– Adrienne (@adiwildridge) May 3, 2022
Another also adds a photo from the same occasion and compares it to Jenner’s Met outfit.
– The way Kylie could have given her a lot more than she did.
– Kylie has never looked worse. And I always love what you’re wearing, one Twitter user writes.
Greetings to the fashion designer!
The dress that the star chose to join the party is a white design.
The brand was founded by American fashion designer Virgil Abloh, who was also chief stylist for the men’s department at Louis Vuittons. Abloh died in November 2021 of cancer.
– Virgil and I were scheduled to go to the Met Gala together before it was postponed in 2020. V’s celebration tonight and his incredible legacy really means the world to me. I am humbled to wear this dress and to honor my beautiful, talented friend. We Felt You Tonight, Virgil, and I Love You Forever Jenner writes on Instagram and ends by thanking the Off-White team.
Typical of Abloh’s design style, the wedding dress had a twist with baseball caps. The fashion designer is known for blending luxury with street fashion. According to Vogue.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”