Sunday hit the Russians Rockets fired at an important military base 20 miles from Poland And NATO territory.
The attack may have been an attempt by the Kremlin to damage parts of the supply route to Ukraine.
On Tuesday, the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zhelenensky About more weapons and supplies from Europe. Western goods and intelligence information are absolutely important to the country.
– Russia should try to stop the supply. Russia may have thought the camp was a welcome one, but it was used for transportation, says Stale Ulriksen, a lecturer at the Naval Academy’s TV2.
Delivery to Ukraine
– Putin fears Ukraine will get more supplies. The military expert says that the more weapons they get from the west, the harder the job becomes.
He is an expert in Russia and a researcher at the Norwegian Institute of Foreign Policy. Receives the support of Katsimirsky. He believes that attacking the army camp is a completely conscious strategy.
– Products are certainly a great advantage of Ukraine. Without the materials, the competition would have been completely different, Katsimirsky tells TV2.
He emphasized that the letter was not a signal of a formal antitrust inquiry into Russia, but rather a signal of a formal antitrust inquiry into Russia.
“A lot is coming to the Polish border, it is being re-packaged and shipped to different border areas in different places,” says the Russian expert.
Benefit to Ukraine
However, Ukraine benefits not only from the West, but also from the availability of vital intelligence.
– At all times, Ukraine receives the most important intelligence from the West. They were informed when Russian planes were approaching Ukraine, so they were informed that an attack would take place, Ulriksen said.
He explains that intelligence is of great benefit to Ukraine in its fight against Russia.
– We know what kind of airports flights depart from Belarus and Russia, and we know when flights depart, Ulriksen says.
Russia’s expert Katsimirsky says Western nations should be expected to pay close attention to what is happening. He hopes the information from the West will not only help strengthen Ukrainian security capabilities, but also strengthen the country’s morale.
“It is reassuring to know that the Ukrainian people have not completely abandoned themselves,” says Katsimirsky:
– It is important for Western nations to know what Russia is doing. It could help Ukraine in the fight, but also help build the Western potential of Russia as a force to be reckoned with.
This is what Putin fears now
Ulriksen believes that Russia is now struggling to get enough troops to fight, and that Putin is now beginning to run out of people.
– Now they are coming forward to release their sentence if they list the inmates. Ulrikson says they are using more mercenaries and plans to send 16,000 Syrian mercenaries to Ukraine.
Kotsimirsky believes that this can be explained in a number of ways, one of which is the possible recognition of Putin’s defeat.
– Does that mean they do not have enough strength or have no interest in their own players ?, Kotzimirsky asks.
According to experts, this could be explained by the fact that Putin is beginning to run out of forces ready to fight for him.
– Is Putin worried that he will not succeed now?
– Putin is afraid of many things. A military defeat: Ukraine does not need to expel all Russian soldiers, but he says Russia feels like a loser.
According to Katsimirsky, it may seem that Putin did not live up to expectations.
– The plan he had was at least delayed, says Kotsimirsky.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”