August 26, 2019 was a big day in the lives of twin hunter Christine Thibault Hansen (31 years old) and her boyfriend Robert Björklund (41 years old). On that day Björklund had the courage and made sermons to his beloved, who has been with him today, after nearly three years, for eight years.
– It happened in the Swedish forests, and I just thought that Robert would go and get us a beer. It was fun, Thibault Hansen told Dagbladet.
get married in november
she was VG who first mentioned that the two had engaged. But as for Dagbladet, the couple revealed that the wedding date is set for November 19, and that it will be at their home in Nordreisa in Troms County and Finnmark.
– There will be an informal atmosphere. The most important thing is to enjoy ourselves – and for the guests to enjoy themselves. It’s going to be a great day for everyone. We’re not entirely official, so we don’t plan to do it rigorously and pretty, as Bjørklund told Dagbladet, before they both go on:
So we believe the list should reflect what we harvest and do. The dream scenario is that we ourselves have hunted, fished and harvested all the raw materials, but this may be unrealistic.
Through three seasons “The Hunter’s Twins” on TVNorge and eventually Discovery owned by Warner Bros. The twins, Johan and Christine, became Famous faces among the Norwegian people. In 2018, both of them also participated “Famous Farm” on TV 2.
– Call as an alternative
So who is Kristen’s wedding fiancée this fall? Twin sister Johan of course.
– Johann’s fiancee, yes. The 31-year-old girl who is ready to get married with my best friend reveals.
– How did you get engaged to Robert?
– Kristen started talking earlier in the spring about that if I didn’t make speeches, she’d be free when it was a leap year. I thought I couldn’t give her that joy there, so there was no way to get over it, he says and laughs.
– it was a wonderful night. We sat there by the fire, had a few beers – and remembered it quite a bit when we met. With the mood nearing its peak, I thought it was time. I was so nervous that my whole body was trembling…
He says the ring was hidden in the jacket pocket.
– So when she was getting up to get more drinks for us, I pushed her down on the chair, and that was when I thought I should just get a beer. But I’d rather sit on my knees, and then have a ring on her finger as a substitute, he says and laughs.
– And what was going through your mind in those seconds there?
– I was sure she would answer yes. But it was a very special feeling and not something you do every day, exactly. Björklund admits that the nerves were much higher than the ears.
Kristen’s twin sister Johan was one of the first to find out about the big event. It has become an emotional affair.
– We sent a “snapshot” of the episode, but both Gohan and my mom couldn’t believe it, they thought everything was a joke. But Johan called us, and then she realized it was true. And she started to cry. She cried more than me, I guess, says Christine Thibault-Hansen, which probably wasn’t as difficult as many people think after seeing her on TV.
– I’m so sensitive! So yeah, I started crying. I both cried, hiccuped and laughed. I kind of commented on this beer thing, because it was so much fun. It was a feeling I had never felt, that is, to be liberated, the twin hunter, who is one hundred percent sure that she had met the man in her life, he told Dagbladet.
We will never break up, we will grow and grow together, she says.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”