The statement of the Spaniards about the star of the Paris Saint-Germain team, Kylian Mbappe, makes the director appear red.
Kylian Mbappé is one of the best soccer players in the world and at the same time is on an outdated contract, which makes him very attractive in the upcoming summer transfer window.
Real Madrid was mentioned over and over again, and many media outlets reported that the Spaniard put about two billion people on the table to secure the services of the 22-year-old. Paris Saint-Germain kindly thanked No, and proceeds with him to release the star for free.
Mbappe confirmed himself in an interview with French L´Equipe That he had a desire to leave, but the club did everything to hinder him.
– Before the European Championship, I told PSG that I did not want to extend, and after the European Championship I said I wanted to leave. My ambitions were really for everyone to move hand in hand – sell the club, buy the club and me. No. I’m connected to Paris, and if I had traveled this summer, it would have been just for real.
Read also: Mbappe: – Yes, you called Neymar a homeless
Earlier on Monday, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez was said to have left, according to Spanish El Debate, and claimed the club had good chances to sign Mbappe in January.
Leonardo has made PSG manager look red, and now he’s falling down the throat of his teammate in the Spanish capital.
– This has been going on for two years, but I have to remind people that the transition period is over. Now they play matches and the season is underway, Real Madrid cannot continue like this, he told L´Equipe.
– They have to stop. Mbappe is a player in Paris Saint-Germain, and the club and the player have a close bond until the end.
Leonardo also believes that Real Madrid have acted very disrespectfully with both president and coach Carlo Ancelotti and captain Karim Benzema commenting on the French goal machine recently.
– This last statement fits the series of cases in which they have shown disrespect. Many at Real Madrid have spoken about Mbappe this week, which makes me think they are acting with an intolerable disrespect.
– I misunderstood
After criticism from the Brazilian manager, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez came out and explained his position. He thinks the things he said are misunderstood.
– My statements are misunderstood, asserts the strong head of RMC.
– What I said is that we have to wait until next year to be able to announce possible news. We do this out of respect for Paris Saint-Germain, for whom we have great respect.
Take a look at the highlights from the previous round of Ligue 1 here:
Kylian Mbappe has had a turbulent start to the season with PSG, standing seven games in a row without scoring.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”