Absence due to illness is currently massive as a result of corona infection, also in the world of celebrities More and more people are reporting the disease. Now he is the former winner of “Idol” Joron Stansen (38) which announces that it is infected.
At the same time, you take the time to wish others well. I wrote this in an Instagram post.
“Now the corpse will be allowed to rest for a few days. Then it is the king that I can train my head and my breath. Good recovery to all my sick friends with coronavirus”, wrote Stiansen in this post.
To Dagbladet, the artist confirms that she has contracted the Corona virus:
– I noticed on Sunday night that it hurts badly in the back and head. And when I woke up today, after a heavenly night’s sleep, I took a test as soon as I woke up and it turned out to be positive. I was afraid of him
– I was very scared
The 38-year-old has never had coronavirus, so this is the first time Stiansen has had this.
– I lived very carefully these two years and was actually very afraid of getting injured. I have family in the at-risk group, thank God I didn’t visit Venice with them now before I got sick, she continues.
The 38-year-old adds that now that she has tested positive, it’s a good idea to finish it.
When asked how she was doing, Stiansen replied:
Fortunately, I’ve been vaccinated and I’m not looking too bad. The throat hurts a lot, the head hurts and the muscles hurt, and I had a fever. I still have my sense of taste and smell, so I hope it doesn’t get any worse than that.
Stiansen admits she’s “quite hot” from reading about people who have been sick for a long time, even after they’ve recovered.
– So here it will only be about me, says the artist.
Heat in the comments area
After Stiansen shared the Instagram post, she received tremendous warmth and support in the comments field. She appreciates this:
– The people are very kind, kind and warm. It feels great to have so many thoughts and messages sent. I was totally impressed.
Among those who have commented are the profiles of two twin sisters, Vita and Wanda Machadi (29).
“Recover quickly, get ready for a ride!” Vita writes, while Sister writes:
“Congratulations at last! Now it will be freedom and it will transform once you are healthy.”
– He becomes dangerous with the three of us
Stansen further says that the three friends will soon be on a trip together to Hemsedale in a few weeks. Despite the fact that, of course, it is boring to get sick, she is still glad that the disease is coming now:
– I’m glad I got sick now and not just before we went. So if you can only recover, I promise it will be dangerous with the three of us in skate after skate, as the former “Idol” winner humorously tells Dagbladet.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”