On Sunday, several traffic accidents were reported. At 21.56am, two cars were involved in an accident on the way to E6 on the all-emergency services train.
Vegtrafikksentralen st reports that two public transport lanes on the Ryenkrysset in the Alnabru direction have been closed due to a traffic accident.
– As traffic is slow, it is lined up in two empty fields, they say.
Road opened to traffic at 22.50.
Two cars on the E6 on the Ryen were involved in a traffic accident, and all emergency services rushed to the scene. The extent of the damage to individuals is unknown.
– There is major material damage, Oslo Police writes on Twitter at 21.56.
The line was three kilometers away
There was also a traffic accident on E18 in Berkshenga on Sunday afternoon in Homestrand. Three cars were trapped, but no one was seriously injured, the Southeastern Police District said.
– We protect and clean the scene of the accident. Andrew C., the fire chief on duty, said cars should be taken away by car salvage. Wright said.
Road closed, but now reopened. At 19.57, the queue was dropping significantly, according to the police operations manager.
– The collision causes a line in a northerly direction on the E18, which was about three kilometers away and started exactly when I crossed the Hanegleve tunnel during the emergency, Wright said.
The incident was reported to the police at 17.30.
Large material damage
In Oslo, a car accident occurred at the intersection between Kyrgyzstan and Choknswein. There was great property damage and sequencing at that location. According to the Oslo 110 Exchange, three cars were involved in the crash.
– The airbag was triggered and the traffic light mast ran down. The accident has consequences for the whole meeting, everything is blocked. There is a complete stop in all directions at the meeting, action manager Gjermund Stokkli told VG.
According to police, the three involved had a driver in each car, one of whom was not injured, one was taken to the emergency department with minor injuries and one was taken to Ulwell Hospital. The person sent to the hospital did not have a major injury.
– Stockley says the person was sent to Ullewal because of the suspicion of such great material damage and trauma inside.
The incident was reported to the police at 17.51.
Two to the hospital
There was also a traffic accident on the E16 at Skarnes in Sør-Odal. Operations Manager Ovstein Ovram talks to VG about a front-end crash involving two cars.
– Everyone involved is vigilant, but there is someone who complains of chest pain, says Ovram.
At 16.37am, the road was cleared and opened to traffic, the Road Traffic Center said.
– Three people are involved. One was taken to the emergency department and two to the hospital. It now appears that the duty to provide a vehicle is being violated, the Interior Police writes in an update.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”
Weather, Oslo | Missed the notification? So, it’s too good to be true
It is forecast to be sunny and warm in southern Norway for the foreseeable future. But in northern Norway the weather turns gray and wet
Trans woman Alexandra Fredvall calls for wardrobes suitable for everyone – NRK Sørlandet – Local news, TV and radio