HAnnual trends can fluctuate at a furious pace. Like now. Once again, the catwalk spoke volumes by sending a glamorous model down the runway wearing extravagant clothes – and “dirty hair”.
– It’s a fantastic look that points to a somewhat effortless and redefined relationship with beauty, says Aicha Amalie Hissoui, Creative Director of Nikita Hair and Hair.
– The future
Wet weather has been in hair trendland for a while now – inspired by the glossy look from the seaside mermaid It grew out of Disney little mermaid to do A big comeback for the classic, rugged wet look.
The tough but at the same time playful hair styling that suits all hair types has been adopted by many major fashion houses. Recently, Miu Miu took it a step further – filling the catwalk for its SS24 show with models with ‘dirty hair’.
– A new version of this aesthetic CleanFuturistic and dramatic, says hairstylist Vernon Francois Vogue Scandinavia.
Aicha Amalie Hissaoui is fully integrated with notes.
– One can have many thoughts about this trend. At least it makes it easier if you don’t have time to wash your hair or struggle with an oily scalp – she says it’s practical and smart to keep your hair looking trendy during these hectic times.
She even thinks the look is cool.
– It reminds Grunge– A style that comes from the 90s, yet has a futuristic touch.
When it comes to welded, uneven styling and a bold, polished look, go for it.
Hissou also mentions mermaidAesthetics as a source of inspiration for hair trends, but believe that one thing separates them:
– This look is not “wet” and should have a “hangover” feel. This is the opposite of the glamor we see trending now, as this style is effortlessly put on the forefront.
Hissawi is optimistic about the trend going forward – because what we see on the catwalk changes time and time again. is Current trends for the future.
She reminds us that trends in rage are often a response to what is going on in society.
– It’s one thing to make a hairstyle out of your hair without washing it Power statementAnd one might think of it as a way to take back control when there is so much in the world that one cannot change.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”