OnePlus has finally started rolling out OxygenOS 12, that is, its own skin and features based on Google Android 12.
OxygenOS 12 is rolling out to Oneplus 9 and Oneplus 9 Pro now
Let’s review the most important improvements in this major update:
- Better icons with finer textures
- Night mode now has three levels
- Shelf has new style settings for Cards so content is more visible and easier to read. Also includes the EarPhone Control Card with Bluetooth and one-click adjustment as well as the OnePlus Scout in the Shelf for you to search for a variety of content, including apps, media, and settings
- Work-Life Balance allows you to switch between work and leisure mode from quick settings. WLB 2.0 (Wordk Life Balance) supports automated work/entertainment mode based on specific locations, WiFi and time
- Use two finger gestures to switch between the different interfaces in the gallery. Photo viewer automatically shows you the best quality photos and cuts previews based on content
- Canvas AOD features many styles and colors for a more personalized lock screen experience with “inspirational visual themes”. It also includes new brushes, a software algorithm, and an improved face detection that better detects the contours and colors of different shapes.
OnePlus quickly takes a look at what’s new in this video:
“Web specialist. Lifelong zombie maven. Coffee ninja. Hipster-friendly analyst.”
Nintendo has sent lawyers to Valve to stop the emulator from being released
Several people have reported regarding drone flights over the aircraft carrier Gerald Ford-Dajsavisen
“Google copied the Sonos job” – ITavisen