In the second season of the reality series “Ex on the Beach”, viewers are introduced to blonde law student Siv Meyer (25) from Stavanger.
After the engagement, she was also seen in the spin-off series “Ex and the City”, but has since taken a small step out of the spotlight to focus on studies and work in Stavanger.
Recently, the Se og Hør Reality Awards could reveal that Meyer will leave Stavanger in favor of Oslo, which she will do for artist Kevin Lorraine (35).
– Kevin and I have known each other for a long time. We have a common understanding and respect for each other,” Meyer said at the Se og Hør Reality Awards.
– Have a good time
Now, after about a month in the capital, Meyer can say she’s enjoying herself in her new city, but she can sometimes miss “sir” (the name of the person who lives in and/or from Stavanger, newspaper. Note).
– I’m fine at the moment. I’ve wanted to live in Oslo for a long time, but it never worked out like that. Now that I was working here, it was a kind of golden opportunity for me to dare to take the chance of a new home in a new city.
– are you scared?
– No, I wasn’t really afraid, but there is something about leaving one’s hometown after so many years. In Stavanger, I know the city inside and out and have my own safe network there, but eventually I’ve made many good and close friends here in Oslo too, Meyer answers, and adds:
– They were waiting for me to make a move, but they never thought that I would. I’ve been talking about it for years, but never have. Now is the time, and I’m so glad I did. And then there’s a little bit of security in that I have Kevin here as well.
– That’s how it should stay
Mayer admits that although she and Kevin Lauren are best friends, there is something secure about him living with her.
– If someday things get really crazy, or if things get really bad, I know I have a “safe haven” at home. That alone is enough to give you the confidence to try your hand at different arenas. But I must point out: we are just good friends and that is as it should be.
The 26-year-old says she and Lauren have known each other for several years, and she’s no stranger to people who don’t know them speculating as to whether there was any romantic connection between them.
She just smiles at that:
– Yes, there is nothing between us. We are just best friends. He has his life, I have mine and we deeply respect that. It’s one of the things I really appreciate about our cohabitation.
Also read: He wants five summer bombers
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”