On 1.1 million Norwegians sat in front of a TV screen Last Saturday to watch the premiere The success of NRK “Maskorama”.
The program can probably be considered the largest guessing game in the country, and so far we have only been told about it Arve Juritzen (61) «was» the frog.
This is what you say about the future
However, it’s been several weeks until we get to know the celebrities who hid behind all the masks, and the secrecy surrounding the participants can make any curious person walk up the wall.
Until a winner is chosen, only small hints are dried out to the audience.
She knows this
And host Celje Nordenes, 36, knows nothing more than viewers. So how can they actually conduct the rehearsals without her meeting the participants?
– I have my own rehearsals, after which I am alone there – plus the crew, of course, but the participants are not there. I told Dagbladet that when I don’t have samples or are on shipment, I’m in a hotel room there.
“Maskorama” was recorded at X Meeting Point in Hellerudsletta outside Lillestrøm.
Here are the hints for this year
Nordense also asserts that she knows nothing more than the man on the street.
– I see the numbers when we have a broadcast, but then I’ll also see as little as possible, she continues, adding that she doesn’t get any extra hints.
What happens when a participant smokes?
When asked how to do this when a participant breaks up, especially given that Nordnes can quickly provide information about celebrities to TV viewers, she explains:
– Before the session there, I get a card showing who he is. I also recognize it by ear, so it’s a dual connection.
– I’m so glad it really is. This makes it easy to be in a team with your viewers. Then you don’t have to worry about saying something wrong or revealing something, she continues.
– Do you have any rituals before going on stage for broadcast?
– I have complete focus on what I’m going to do, and then the text is what I push and repeat over and over. If there are any nerves or an elevated heart rate, I might do some breathing exercises, close my eyes and breathe in slowly and exhale, she says, adding with a laugh:
– But I don’t have any panties of happiness, that is!
He refuses to help “Maskurama”
As the host of a popular show like “Maskorama”, it’s only natural that he’s also getting some attention about Nordnes.
Before the premiere, she visited the podcast “Summary Summary”Where she invited listeners closer to her privacy. Among other things, she spoke about the time after “P3morgen”, the way forward and the future.
When asked by hosts Kjersti Kvam and Ragnhild Bang Nes what she most – and least – looks forward to by getting old and finally getting old, Nordnes replied:
– I can’t say I’m afraid, really, I really don’t. Let’s not call it a problem, but my challenge now, when it comes to envisioning the future, is that I don’t know if I have children, for example. I don’t know if I will find a partner. She replied that I had no one in sight, noting that that was exactly what was so open.
This was the double life
– On the one hand, I can have a partner, we have children and settle down, which is great. But I can also imagine I’d go outside and do something completely different – and then it could be pretty cool, too. “I don’t know exactly what it will be like yet,” she said.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”
Bjorn Ulvaeus: – The answers are vague:
‘Wednesday’ star Percy Haynes White: – False rumours
Bjorn Ulvaeus defends Agnetha Fältskog after ‘Take a Chance’: – Very uncomfortable