Figure skating star Therese Juhaug, 33, on New Year’s Eve, shared good news about herself and boyfriend Nils Jacob Hoff, 36.
In the photo she has a ring with a large stone on her ring finger.
2021 The best hid in the end. Happy New Year, Johog wrote in a post shared on Instagram and Facebook.
The photo was taken outdoors, both wearing high neck pullovers. In the background you can see snow and mountains.
It was in 2014 that It became known that the two were lovers.
“I don’t like to talk about my private life, so I won’t say anything else,” Juhaug told VG at Kuusamo in 2014.
Huff also commented on the relationship afterwards:
– She’s a pretty girl, and I feel lucky, the Bergen native wrote in a text message to VG.
Hof is a former rower who won the gold medal at the 2013 World Cup in double rowing. He won a bronze medal at the European Championships the same year and the year before, and also participated in the Olympics in 2012 and 2016. He retired as a rower in 2019.
The two girlfriends have been in a low public space since 2014.
After the season of Johog’s return, Following the 18-month banThe two commented on why they wanted to keep the relationship relatively private.
– The most important thing is that we have each other. We don’t need to show it to the whole of Norway: look at us, we have this very well. We want to live as normally as possible and be ourselves without having to deal with it, Gohoge said at the time.
– So there will be no kissing in the target area?
– No, my God. (Big and lots of laughs.) We can do Klein at home, said Johog.
– It can’t be done without it
But after her first World Cup win in the re-season, 988 days after her previous World Cup win, Johaug opened up about how important Hof was to her during the months between her skating circus.
Johaug lost both the World Cup and the Olympics as a result of the doping ruling, and without Hof she would have thrown her sleds and bounced.
– Johog added, “I wouldn’t have been able to manage this without him.” VG after a comeback victory in 2018.
– If it wasn’t for him would you leave?
– Yes, Johog replied.
On New Year’s Eve, VG tried to get the hang of Johaug, but to no avail. She doesn’t go to the Tour de Ski, but her big goal is the Olympics in February.
Running with congratulations
Many famous and beloved sports personalities have commented on the happy news for Johaug and Hof, including Terrell Eckhoff who wrote:
Shout, followed by two smiling faces with heart-shaped eyes.
Pernille Døsvik, a friend of Johannes Høsflot Klæbo commented:
– our end.
He also congratulates cross country skier Hans Christian Holland.
Snowboarder Silje Nordedal writes:
– our end.
Pernille Døsvik is associated with VG through its management company, MaxSocial, Wholly owned by VGTV AS. VG’s editorial ratings are conducted independently of this. The editorial staff is free. Overview of links to profiles that maps to VG is available she has.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”