On Monday there will be many changes in the government of the Jonas Kahr store. Three Labor ministers leave the government, two are replaced and four new ones enter.
- Aftenposten will confirm on Sunday the changes Støre is making among the labor ministers in the government.
- Huitfeldt resigned as foreign minister. Skjæran is sworn in as Fisheries Minister.
- Espen Barth Eide will probably become the new foreign minister, and Kari Nessa Nordtun will join the government.
- Tonje Brenna became labor minister, Nessa Nordtun became education minister, Andreas Bjelland Eriksen became climate minister, Cecilie Myrseth became fisheries minister – and Karianne Tung became digitization minister.
The summary was created with the help of artificial intelligence (AI) and guaranteed quality by Aftenposten’s journalists.
Anniken Hütfeldt’s days as foreign minister are numbered, and Bjorner Skjärn will end as fisheries minister. At the same time, a new cabinet post will also be created.
This has been confirmed to Aftenposten by two independent sources. Skjæran had to go out against his will.
Those won’t be the only changes.
New Cabinet post
A central source tells Aftenposten that the total Ap cycle will look like this:
- Minister of Education and Deputy Chairman of Labour Donjay Brenna will be the new Labor Minister. She changes Marte Mjøs Persen It leaves the government.
- Kari Nessa Nordun Brenna will be succeeded by the new Minister of Education. The 37-year-old is the mayor of Stavanger, where he has been a high-profile star in the local community.
- Andreas Bjelland Eriksen Espen Barth succeeds Eide as climate minister. Eriksson is currently State Secretary to the Prime Minister’s Office (SMK) and Oil and Energy Minister Terje Ösland.
- Cecily Mirceth Takes charge as Fisheries Minister Bjørnar Skjæran. Myrseth is currently a Parliamentary Representative and sits on the Health and Care Committee.
- Carianne Tung Digitization Minister. There is a new position in store government. Tung is currently chairman of Trondheim Tech Port, an interest organization for tech players in the region. He sat on the Storting for Labor from 2013 to 2017.
- Espan Barth Ede Will be the new Foreign Minister. Anniken Hudfeldt Leaving Govt.
The information confirmed by Aftenposten is consistent with what was reported by several media outlets on Sunday evening.
Kari Nessa Nordun (37)
He will be the new Minister of Education
Andreas Bjelland Eriksson (31)
Cecily Mirceth (39)
Carianne Tung (39)
He will be sworn in as the new Digital Minister
Capacity varies with cases
Already on Friday, Aftenposten reported that Prime Minister Jonas Gahr Støre had informed key figures in the Ap administration that Anniken Huitfeldts foreign minister had finished and was to be replaced.
This comes in the context of merits and equity cases Revealed earlier this year.
More people like Raymond Johansson
The changes have come before many Labor leaders in Oslo. They want Raymond Johansson in the government. Johansen has been Oslo City Council President for eight years.
– Raymond is important to be part of the government. He was an outspoken Oslo politician and well-liked by many. He is firmly entrenched in the party and should be given an open position in government, Alna district committee chairperson Mari Morgan says.
However, it is unlikely that the desire to put the outgoing municipal councilor in power will be heard.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”