The Molt fire station was evacuated with a lifeboat and rescue crew to the surface as they began their search on the water.
The search began based on information that a boat had sunk near Chetroya.
Møre og Romsdal Police District assists in the rescue operation, but refers to the primary rescue center.
– Two people have been found in the water. Status unknown. We are looking for more by two helicopters, and with the sinkers at sea, the rescue chief at HRS Eric Villasen informs TV 2.
The two were taken to a hospital in Moldova, according to the main rescue center in southern Norway.
He also says it is uncertain whether there are more people on board.
– There is reason to believe that someone is in the water, but beyond that I have not many ideas. This represents a relatively dramatic situation, says the duty manager at 110 Exchange Kjetil Iversen.
At 2.50pm, the duty manager of TV2 says it is unlikely there were more than two people on the boat.
– There are no signs of that yet, he says.
At 16.30pm, the search in the Seterøya area was completed, the primary rescue agency said.
He says the person who reported the incident did not see any other people near the boat.
The Alesund Fire Brigade also assists divers.
– We have vast resources and divers have been flown in from Alessund, says Iverson.
#NORBR The Molt station was evacuated with a fire boat and surface rescue crews following a complaint that a boat had gone overboard in the waters near Chetroya. Get help from # ÅBV Alesund Fire Station with Divers. Search is active.
– More and Romstel 110 (MogR110Sentral) June 18, 2022
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”
Home, loan | Warns against the household trap: – Money just flies out
A “very rare” treasure was found
Gary Simonson (85): – 14 hours by train: