Last fall, TV trio Vegard Ylvisåker (43), Fritz Agnes (44) and Kristian Brynhofvd (23) stunned viewers when a strong friendship developed between them while recording “71°N – Norway’s Strongest Celebrity”.
The somewhat unlikely trio quickly found the tune, helping each other through thick and thin in the tough rivalries.
After that, Ylvisåker has talked about the friendship several times, and last fall he was able to say that the two are still in touch even after the reality show.
Doubts about the truth of a colleague’s promise: – Has a tendency to slip up
Earlier this summer, former “Ex on the Beach” co-star Brennhovd went on a new reality residency at “Farmen kendis.”
This time he had to manage without the rest of the ‘Team testo’, and Ylvisåker told Nettavisen that he wasn’t sure how things would turn out.
Needs a support device
When Nettavisen caught up with Ylvisåker regarding the premiere of his new movie “Mission Impossible” earlier this week, the 43-year-old could say he didn’t think his friend would impress him on “The Celebrity Farm” as he did on “71 Degrees.” NORTH – Norway’s cruelest celebrity”.
– I don’t think it will be there, because it is not surrounded by a support system. So I mean Fritz and I, Ylvisåker tells Nettavisen.
– So you’re the one who kept him at 71°N?
– Not only us, of course, but mostly us. He is lost without us, says a twinkle in his eye.
Moreover, the 43-year-old confirms that “Team testo” are still good friends, but they don’t spend much time in everyday life.
– It’s hard to hang out with Christian, because he’s almost never home. Ylvisåker says he travels a lot and in other places.
Does not rule out more reality
After nearly 20 years in the TV industry, Ylvisåker made his real-life debut when he appeared on ’71°N – Norway’s Strongest Celebrity’ last year.
The “Ylvis” star went on the run after winning the show and told Nettavisen that it was the show he’d been dreaming of being a part of for some time.
However, he does not rule out the possibility of more reality in the future.
As long as it’s fun, I’m in. But there are so many reality TV shows I couldn’t imagine being a part of, says Ylvisåker.
– They are really worried about whether I want to take part in “Ex on the Beach”, of course. Those exes follow me wherever I go, he adds sarcastically, but it’s not really my thing.
The recording of “Farmen kjendis” has just finished, but it won’t be on screen until next year.
A “Farm celebrity” participant may have revealed himself on Instagram: this is what TV 2 says
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”