ZHANGJIAKOU/OSLO (Dagbladet): On the last Olympic day for the athletes, there was even more cheering for the Norwegian athletes.
Vetle Sjåstad Christianen took the bronze, while Johannes Thingnes Bøs took home an outstanding award Olympic gold. Gold make sure of it Norway broke its golden record From the Olympic Games in Pyeongchang.
The Norwegian girls couldn’t be worse when they also got two medals. With Silver to Terrell Eckhoff And bronze for Marte Olsbu Røiseland, biologists can look back on a tournament filled with so many great moments.
Dorothea Ferrer can’t.
Italian star Fight all seasonAfter winning the last World Cup race before the Olympics, many believed the former world champion would fight to the top in Beijing.
Ferrer took the bronze in the race, but the rest of the championship did not go as the Italian had hoped.
It is clearly not appropriate
In Friday’s joint start, Wierer missed a full eight times, ending up in a disappointing 22nd place out of the 30 rookie players.
After completing what may be the Italians’ last Olympic race, she was clearly upset. After the race, she revealed what had happened.
I collapsed and had trouble breathing. I just wanted to get to the finish line because of breathing issues. It coincided with a lot of adrenaline. It was shocking, because my body wasn’t working towards the end of the race, Ferrer tells Dagbladet.
– How do you feel that you can’t breathe properly?
– Very strange, but very difficult with wind, cold and snow. She replied: It’s very difficult here, so I’m glad we’re going home now.
salute to the competitor
When Wierer took the bronze in the race, she ended up behind Olsbu Røiseland who won. Athletes of the same age group fought many difficult duels in both the World Cup and the Championship.
With a medal in all the exercises, the Italian was very impressed by what the delicate girl Froland showed in this tournament.
Marty is a great athlete. She said she’s got a medal in all the races, it’s absolutely unbelievable.
– Weir greeted you when we spoke to her a few minutes ago. What do you think that?
– that’s awesome. She’s an athlete I’ve been looking forward to, even though we’re the same age, she’s always been a little ahead of the curve, Olspo Rosland tells Dagbladet.
– I think she participated in the development of biathlon by shooting fast and decently On. It’s so cool that she thinks what she did is cool.
It has long been speculated whether the Beijing Games will be the last Ferrer Games.
– How long will it last?
I don’t know, I haven’t thought about it yet. “I’ll think about it after the season is over,” she concluded.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”