Norway’s biggest guessing game, “Masquerade”has already created debates big and small this fall, and there was great excitement over which of the remaining characters would emerge victorious during the final broadcast of the evening.
For several weeks, Norwegians have sat in front of their TV screens trying to figure out which celebrities are hiding behind the dazzling singing performances and the glamorous outfits.
The viewing success presented many shocking surprises this season, and it cannot be underestimated It is very difficult to guess correctly celebrities this year.
– I had to lie
On Saturday night, it was finally time to reveal the identities of the three remaining contestants. The first to drop the mask was Rabagasten, who turned out to be former cross-country runner Austin “Bolsa” Petersen (39).
And so it was between the wolf and the zombies, who had to fight their way through in a golden duel. After the viewers’ votes were tallied, it was known once and for all who pulled away with the win.
In the end, it was the zombie who emerged victorious from the competition, and it was the 23-year-old artist, Bilal Saab, who hid behind the mask.
And so the wolf had to settle for second place, and behind the mask it was Daniel Kvamen (35) who hid.
– There is a great feeling of gratitude, it was very strange, but very pleasant then. I felt it was “sweat” not sure what people wanted. All the boys were in the final and made some performances on all the radio shows, Saab tells Dagbladet.
– Quite a few people guessed that it was you who knew, what do you think about that? Have you ever cried?
– I think I have a fairly recognizable voice if you’ve ever heard it, it’s easy to hear after just one YouTube search. At least in the second episode, I made a lot of myself. But there have been a few episodes where I’ve tried to do something else, but I don’t know how well it works. There are still many who have sent letters.
– A lot of people I’ve had to say no and get punched in the face don’t feel good, but that’s the way it is.
– What lies did you have to resort to?
– First of all, I don’t live in Oslo and have been away from Sørøya for six weeks. It’s not exactly the largest place in the world, so I think word spread pretty quickly there. To all the friends here in town, I’ve had to say all kinds of weird things. But who was I trying to fool? He replied: It was very special, and I don’t feel like I managed to lie.
In the past both were seen Ingrid Gissing Linhave (45), Birgit Skarsten (33)And the Maud Angelica Behn (19) And it was Fantorangen who had to take off their masks during live performances, and last week he was again ready for one of the songbirds to come home.
then Huldra had to give up last weekIt turns out that it was Alexandra Junner (32) who hid behind the mask – 36 percent of TV viewers managed to guess.
When interviewed by Dagbladet after the reveal, she made no secret of the fact that she was surprised at how strictly confidentiality was already during the engagement, but noted that it was an amazing experience.
– It was so fun and weird – I felt like a star on vacation. You are taken in a car and put on a mask with a black cloak and gloves, so that no one can see you. You are not allowed to talk to anyone. I was surprised at how strict it was.
The detective panel consists of Marion Raven (38), Nikolay Ram (33) and John Thomas (55), they haven’t coordinated who’s hiding behind the masks this season – which wasn’t the case during the last broadcast of the year either.
Ram has made no secret of the fact that he thinks it has been difficult this year, and told Dagbladet last week that new hints continued to emerge that were pushing him and the committee in new directions.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”