On Sunday, it is a week since the start of the toilet in Qatar.
On the same weekend, the club’s teams play their last game before players get on board to join their national teams.
In other words, they get almost no time to rest. Ahead of the previous World Cup in Russia 2018, the season ended in England on May 13.
More than a month later, on June 14, the restroom started.
So a small injury ahead of this year’s tournament will have bigger consequences and may mean that the big dream will be crushed.
Jamie Carragher, a former Liverpool profile analyst and football expert, broadcast the case at CBC Sports’ football studio.
Interrupt the interview after homosexual answers
He sees the tournament as “completely shameful” for many reasons, beginning with the fact that the World Cup was awarded corruptly, and that it was moved from summer to winter, before he became embroiled in an injury problem:
Players across Europe and the world may be injured in the next few weeks. (Rafael) Varane cried at Stamford Bridge because we are so close. Carragher says in a television broadcast that an injury for ten days or two weeks will keep players out of the World Cup and that should not happen.
– All this happened because FIFA gave them (Qatar) the World Cup in the first place. The fact that they moved it and the obvious things going on in the country is another issue, but I think it’s totally reprehensible, says Carragher.
– No chance
Scouser is supported in the studio by Arsenal legend and Belgium assistant coach Thierry Henry:
Usually, a two-week injury at the end of the season will make you hit the restroom. If you miss two weeks, you usually have 20 days to prepare, but here it ends on November 13th and shortly after they go to the national team.
“It doesn’t give you a chance to recover,” Henry continues.
The list of injuries to players who did not reach the tournament is constantly expanding. Among the stars, Paul Pogba, Timo Werner and Chelsea duo Ben Chilwell and Reece James were among those reported to be out of action.
In addition, Bayern Munich striker Sadio Mane will lose the championship, it is believed to liberate.
James is out on Wednesday Twitter I told him he was broken. The Chelsea full-back felt there was a chance to win matches in Qatar.
– I really thought I could help the team. I accept it was a risk, but I was willing to take it. Good luck, James wrote, I’ll be back soon.
He should think differently
Jesper Mathiesen, TV 2 football expert, is certain the list of injuries will be longer.
– I can guarantee more people will be infected before the restroom. It’s just a matter of preparation, says Matessen.
It is believed that national team managers face a new dilemma when choosing their teams.
Coaches have to think differently with such a short time in between. After all, they don’t want to use a place on a highly questionable player. It’s a game of chance and few players can defend such a place on a team, says Mathiesen.
South Korean Southerners use Heung Min Son as an example of a superstar who would have been included regardless of injury status.
A son recently had to have surgery, but he scored Instagram ready for the toilet. The coach of the South Korean national team, Paulo Pinto, confirmed that Son will be part of the team that will go to the tournament in Qatar.
WC comes on a tight match schedule indeed and the best teams have played roughly two matches per week every week since the start of the season.
– They’re used to playing a lot of matches at a high level, so it’s not necessarily a problem, but it could become a problem in the long run. The football expert believes that there is no doubt that they will push themselves too hard and that there will be a fear of exhaustion.
This is why the exit of the Real Madrid player became viral
Manchester City coach Pep Guardiola was also asked about the tournament in Qatar in the press conference ahead of the League Cup meeting with Chelsea.
– We have a crazy toilet and players can’t rest. If there was an injury against Brentford, you wouldn’t change anything in terms of winning the Premier League, but you would lose the World Cup, Guardiola sighs.
The Catalan says that a month ago he had to tell the players to focus.
– But now it’s around the corner. We play on Saturday, and on the same evening they fly to be with the national team on Sunday. I’m sure that will be on the players’ minds. I will be the same. This is the calendar, continues the director.
Mathiesen believes that the extensive match program will benefit the candidates.
– The largest national teams have a completely different width and options and can easily replace players. It will be important to be able to select players who can be ready on the training ground from day one. There, teams like France and Brazil can pick and choose in all positions.
Despite the tournament approaching, Mathiesen doesn’t think any player has survived or will drop out in the last league game.
– If someone saves himself, he will be exposed in Qatar. The football expert says: ‘We have to get our fingers crossed because there are no more injuries.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”