Actor Will Smith punched comedian Chris Rock in the face during the Academy Awards last year. A year later, Chris took up rock music again.
Nearly a year later, comedian Chris Rock got the magazine out of his mouth about actor Will Smith’s fight.
During the Academy Awards on March 28 last year, Chris Rock made a joke about the wife of actor and artist Will Smith.
It didn’t go well, and Smith responded by walking down the platform before landing a right on Rock’s face.
On Saturday, Netflix aired its first-ever livestream of a standalone show with Chris Rock.
– I’ll try to do a number tonight without bumping into anyone. I’ll do my best, because you never know who might react, says Chris Rock.
People always say that words can hurt… He adds that anyone who says words hurt has never been punched in the face.
Combined with this reference to last year’s Oscar incident, it saved the gunpowder about Will Smith until the last 10 minutes of the show. Then he tore the wound off the wound.
– “Summer” ringing in my ear
– You all know what happened to me when I punched “Suge” Smith in the face.
By the nickname, Rock may be referring to Suge Knight, the American rapper who was convicted of murder.
– It still hurts – “Summer” is ringing in my ear.
– But I’m not a victim, my dear. You’ll never see me on Oprah or Gail crying. I took that hit as Pacquiao. Pacquiao. Manne Pacquiao, also known as “PacMan”. Former Filipino boxer.
Furthermore, Rock suggested that Smith’s reaction during the Oscars was actually more about his relationship with his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith.
It was also Jada B. Smith, who was the reason for Will Smith’s reaction during the Oscars when Chris Rock made fun of her hair loss due to the skin condition alopecia areata.
That is why he did not resist
– I’ve loved Will Smith all my life, says Rock.
– I’ve been rooting for Will Smith my whole life. Now I watch “Emancipation” only to see him get beaten up.
Emancipation is a period drama in which Will Smith plays a slave.
On social media, there have been many people who think this latest joke has gone too far.
At the end of the show, Chris Rock explained why he didn’t give back.
– I have parents! Because I grew up!
Do you know what my parents taught me? Don’t fight in front of the whites.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”