50 Cent apologizes to Madonna after he made fun of the hot pics she posted of herself on Instagram.
“Candy Shop” rapper Curtis Jackson, 46, better known as 50 Cent, took a stable side on Twitter on Thursday when he apologized to Madonna. The apology – which was not without a sarcastic tone – was posted after Madonna dismissed the rapper as an unfaithful “friend”.
In a post on Instagram that he later deleted, 50 Cent commented according to People Magazine Underwear dwarfs as follows:
– This is Madonna under the bed while she was trying to do “Like a Virgin” at 63. She did it if she didn’t lift her old ass in the air.
Madonna’s lingerie photos show a relatively unrecognizable artist in black lingerie and curvy stockings, standing on and under the bed, while an angel statue looks at everything from the wall.
According to Madonna, the photos were removed from Instagram after she posted them in early November, but the 63-year-old reposted them on November 25.
– I repost photos that Instagram has removed without warning or message… The reason they give my management, which doesn’t handle my account, is that a small tab in my nipple has been exposed. It constantly amazes me that we live in a culture that allows display of every inch of the female body except for the nipple. Madonna writes as if it were the only part of a woman’s anatomy that could be sexual.
Moreover, she wonders if men’s nipples can be considered sexy.
– And what about a woman’s ass that is not censored anywhere? Thank God I’ve been able to maintain my sanity through four decades of censorship…sexism…age discrimination and misogyny, Madonna rages.
See how Madonna was previously teased on Instagram:
accusations of jealousy
The 63-year-old is no longer generous with 50 Cent because she gave the slippery slope in the stories update. In a photo showing the two during a music event, the rapper claims that in 2003, she wrote the following:
– Here’s 50 Cent while he’s pretending to be my friend. Now you decide to talk about me. I think your new career is getting attention by trying to humiliate others on social media. You write is the least glorified choice you can make as an artist and as an adult.
– You’re just jealous that you won’t look as good as me or have so much fun when you’re my age!
The rapper’s apology came after Madonna posted a revolution on her Instagram story.
The Norwegian Mona danced with Madonna:
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”