She has yet to speak to her son after the violent incident in Flotmyre, Haugesund, on Wednesday afternoon.
He takes care of health. He has a meeting with the crisis team.
Also, 12 people have been charged in this case so far, according to the police.
– He is not a doer of such acts. The mother tells NRK that both family and friends are in complete shock.
They are looking for their son
The two are said to have met and talked yesterday and a little earlier.
Then the phone rang. The caller became concerned as the man, who was in his 30s, did not show up for another appointment he had.
Then mother was also worried. She tried to call but there was no answer.
The two went to his apartment to check, but no one was home.
By then she had already read about the incident at Flotmire. They also saw that the windshield of the stolen car was broken.
Shocked by the incident, they realize that her son might be behind it.
He has a serious diagnosis and two or three weeks ago, according to his mother, he stopped taking medicine.
He thinks that medicine should be given by force
She found out last Friday that everything was meant to be. But the son is an adult, and he chooses entirely on his own whether to take the medicine he was given two years ago.
Has a son LAR treatment For a long time. He receives home care and follow-up ACT Group In the municipality.
But no one can force him to take medicine.
The mother says she notified both the home care service and the ACT team that her son was starting to get sick.
– It’s scary that someone with such a serious diagnosis is allowed to decide for themselves. He says that everyone with such a serious diagnosis should be forcibly medicated.
Katrin Strom, business manager for home services and short-term stays in Haugesund municipality, tells NRK that patients have few options when they don’t take their medication.
– On a general basis, I can say that there are more people who stop taking the medicine from time to time. When the home service becomes aware of this, they contact the GP to express their concern. If there is no result from the specialist health service, we do not have the opportunity to forcefully give medicine, says Straum.
According to the mother of the accused, this is the first time that her son has not taken his medicine.
– Imagine if he ran into someone. Imagine if he killed someone. It could have gone a lot worse. “If he gets a chance to stop meds again, I’m constantly afraid he’ll do something again,” she says.
Police are yet to question the man. Silje Helsen has been appointed as defense counsel for the accused.
– I was in contact with my client, but did not want to know what came up in the conversation. I have had a small introductory conversation with him, says the guard.
A full investigation is underway and the victim is being interrogated, police said.
– “Because of the many incidents that happened yesterday, we are now doing some investigation into the incident,” says a police prosecutor at Sore-West Police District. Louis Starkson Forrey.
Haugesund municipality has set up a crisis team where victims can contact the emergency room, he says.
A whole will be done Judicial Watch of man.
– Forrey says whether pre-trial detention will be sought remains under evaluation.
“Music geek. Coffee lover. Devoted food scholar. Web buff. Passionate internet guru.”