-Noah Schnapp says about private messages with Doja Cat, which he shared on TikTok, that people make such a big deal out of everything when he’s online.
– Noah, can you ask Joseph to call you? or wait. Does he have a girlfriend? Actress Doja Cat (26), she must have asked Noah Schnapp (17) in a private message, according to independent.
She pointed to his colleague Joseph Quinn, 29, who plays Eddie Monson in the fourth season of “Stranger Things.”
Schnapp then shared the private messages between the two on TikTok and signed the video “Thirsty Doja,” according to the newspaper.
Tiktoken was finally deleted, but received a huge response among users around the world, after the artist commented on what she thought about the 17-year-old posting the messages.
The artist was very disappointed with the actor. Among other things, she is said to have commented that he was a “socially ignorant” and “borderline slang” of his own making.
to me independent Doja Cat lost 200,000 followers, probably because of her comments about the 17-year-old.
But now Schnapp has apologized.
in a new way TikTok video Alone, with Doja Cat music in the background, he writes in the comments section:
– People, everything is going well. I’m sorry, I still follow her and love her music.
– Very junk on social media
industry magazine diverse Schnapp says he doesn’t think about what he posts on social media.
– I’m very spammy on social media and very silly, so I posted it without thinking much about it, but it obviously hurt her feelings. So, as it should, she apologized, and said it all went well.
He apologizes for his reaction.
– I love her. I’m a huge fan of her music, and I told her so. She is my role model, he says, adding:
People make such a big deal out of everything when it’s online, but it’s actually something that only lasts two minutes, he tells Industry Magazine.
He loves to communicate with the masses
Says diverse He will say he is the most active on social media among the cast of Stranger Things.
– I am in good contact with my fans. I love him. Everyone supports me a lot. Social media is a great way to connect with them, and even though they know all about me, it’s okay, because my fans are great and super protective, he says.
He tells when he was in Paris and did not find his mother among many people.
– I went into the crowd. I thought, Oh my God, where’s my mom? People, we have to stop. I can’t find her. ”
Then the fans helped, according to the actor.
– Everyone opened the way and said: “Noah’s mother! She has to get in the car! Everyone stop! ”
– It really is like family, Schnapp concludes.
Have you seen this? The TV star couldn’t hold back his tears when he was surprised on stage:
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”