Sonmoringen Daniel Godot (30) Won for the first time in the side competition «Turbat» On TV 2 Play. After a few weeks He really won ‘The Farm’ Also – a little over a week ago he could celebrate that It is historical.
Godø is precisely The first winner of ‘Torpet’ also wins ‘The Farm’.
The Grand Final was recorded on October 3 this year. He is said to have received his first covid-19 vaccine call in September – while he was on the “farm”.
It detects heart problems
When he got home he had a conversation with his doctor, he now reveals to Dagbladet.
– I have something called tachycardia. This means my heart is a little weak, and I can get a really strong, high pulse all of a sudden – and then it goes up to “190”. I can’t calm down, and I have to sleep until you calm down. It’s not a disease, but a condition in which my heart suddenly explodes, and so I don’t want a vaccine, he says.
Therefore, the winner of the “farm” had to be told that it was better to avoid the vaccine.
– They advised me not to take it, says the 30-year-old, who assures that the reason is only his health, and that he is afraid of any side effects.
– But after that, I got a little nervous about what to do with the vaccination permits, because if they were put in, I would be disqualified because I was recommended not to have the vaccine. There may be many side effects that you don’t know about. For my part, it was significant that I had a weak heart.
Displaying a vaccine on the farm.
Godot also says that participants haven’t actually been vaccinated inside the Farmine farm, but he and several other people have said no.
– We didn’t want to because we were afraid of getting into a bad situation in the middle of the TV recording, he says.
Did the people around you react because you didn’t want to be vaccinated?
– Surprisingly, people understand that, and they think it’s a good idea to wait a bit. But it feels like I’m hanging out when I’m talking about it now, says the Farmin winner with a smile.
He states that, as an unvaccinated, he is very careful in everyday life.
– Yes, I am very concerned about respecting the applicable rules. Recommendations too, he tells Dagbladet.
“Infuriatingly humble web fan. Writer. Alcohol geek. Passionate explorer. Evil problem solver. Incurable zombie expert.”