There are two simple goals. Of course, you know a little bit about it.
This is what Mads Heidenstadt Christiansen told TV2 after the defeat in the opening match of the European Under-21 Championship.
In the interview after the game NRK I say it was smashed in the next game.
– I don’t know about it, Christiansen told the channel about sitting, noting that it was not a problem.
Leeds’ Christopher Clayson will face the team’s next match against France.
On Friday, U21 team manager Lev Gunnar Smirod met with the press.
“It’s an intercom on my part that’s not good enough,” says Smerod of the goalkeeper’s confusion.
He explained that both goalkeepers were aware of the goalkeeper rotation, but due to Christiansen’s criticism in the press area after the match, Smerod wanted to be open about changing goalkeepers.
Thus, the change of goalkeeper is a predetermined agreement – not the removal of the LSK goalkeeper due to the goalkeeper’s poor performance.
– Yesterday it was important for me to protect the lunatics. I chose to be open (about changing goalkeepers) so that he wouldn’t have to answer why goalkeepers were changed. But I didn’t let him know about it first, Smerud explains to TV 2.
You end up in a difficult situation
Mads Heidenstad Christiansen also spoke in an interview with NRK – he said that he did not know anything about the king of the bench.
– I didn’t want to reveal anything. Christiansen said I wasn’t sure what Liv said and I didn’t get a message from Liv, which is why I said it.
Smerod takes self-criticism.
– It is my fault. I didn’t have time to tell him. Then he ends up in a difficult situation, the U21 manager admits.
He has two good goalkeepers
Christopher Clayson was also asked about changing goalkeepers, but he was very taciturn.
– It’s Lev’s choice. There isn’t much to say, he says of Smerud’s rolling solution.
In front of TV 2, Smerud explains the considerations behind the rolling solution.
We have two good goalkeepers. There are many opinions about what is best for the team, but mine is what applies.
– and here I come to the assessment I shared with the goalkeepers on Monday – that we do it like this in these two games, says Smerod.
“Infuriatingly humble internet trailblazer. Twitter buff. Beer nerd. Bacon scholar. Coffee practitioner.”